MarsThèque
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

MarsThèque

Forum dédié au chanteur Bruno Mars

AccueilÉvènementsDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

2016-10-19 - amp.cbslocal.com - Bruno Mars Reveals His ‘Best Album Yet’ Has No Features9

AuteurMessage
MilOO19
Admin
Admin
MilOO19

2016-10-19 - amp.cbslocal.com - Bruno Mars Reveals His ‘Best Album Yet’ Has No Features9 Empty
MessageSujet: 2016-10-19 - amp.cbslocal.com - Bruno Mars Reveals His ‘Best Album Yet’ Has No Features9   2016-10-19 - amp.cbslocal.com - Bruno Mars Reveals His ‘Best Album Yet’ Has No Features9 EmptyLun 28 Nov - 7:27

Bruno Mars Reveals His ‘Best Album Yet’ Has No Features

October 19, 2016
By Sarah Carroll

Bruno Mars hasn’t released an album since 2012’s Unorthodox Jukebox, but that hasn’t stopped him from becoming one of the most in-demand pop stars in the entire world.
He’s performed at two Super Bowl halftime shows, won four GRAMMYs, and racked up 14 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 thanks to his “Uptown Funk” collaboration with Mark Ronson.
Related: Bruno Mars Debuted New Track ‘Chunky’ on ‘SNL’
Mars, who will be headlining at the fourth annual We Can Survive benefit concert this weekend, stopped by 97.1 AMP Radio Wednesday morning to catch up with Carson Daly.
He spoke about his forthcoming album, 24K Magic, which drops on November 18.
“It’s very important that the world hears this album in it’s entirety,” Mars explained. “On this album, I really focused on giving you one continuous wave. As soon as you put this album on, you’re going to be taken for a ride. This album is the best album I’ve ever done. Out of all three of them…this is the one!”
Mars is well known for his collaborations and he was rumored to be working in the recording studio with Skrillex, but contrary to those reports, 24K Magic is a one-man show.
“I only have 9 tracks on the record. I don’t have any features.”
Listen to the interview in its entirety above!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://unorthodox-bruno.forumdefans.com

2016-10-19 - amp.cbslocal.com - Bruno Mars Reveals His ‘Best Album Yet’ Has No Features9
Page 1 sur 1